Here at the Orange County Anxiety Center, we understand that each client is unique in personality, intensity of the issue, history of therapy and circumstance. Dr. Hsia listens, learns and takes in everything about you and your situation to put together a carefully considered course of treatment for you.
His approach to tailor therapy for each individual starts with the foundation of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and incorporates evidence-based approaches, progressive modules and built in support for inevitable setbacks along the way. Clients can expect a judgement-free atmosphere, a working partnership with Dr. Hsia, productive sessions along the way—and ultimately, to learn how to manage your anxiety successfully.
Dr. Curtis Hsia specialized on anxiety and related disorders which include:
- Panic Disorder with and without Agoraphobia (PDA)
- Specific Phobias (e.g., fear of heights, fear of driving, fear of dogs)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social Phobia (e.g., fear of public speaking, fear of embarrassing oneself)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Trichotillomania (hair pulling) and other impulse control issues
- Issues related to Asperger’s and autism
The Orange County Anxiety Center is able diagnose other issues and can also give referrals to others locally and nationally for issues outside of the scope of OC Anxiety Center. It is always suggested to see a specialist for whatever specific issue an individual has. There are a number of treatments available at OC Anxiety Center, and these may vary depending on the type of disorder. You can read more about our treatment process here.